WHY ISLAND BLISS WEDDINGS?
When you come to Barbados for your wedding, leave the stress at home.
Relax on white sandy beaches with cocktails in your hand, or explore the natural beauty of the island with your family and friends and get lost in memories as they are created. While you relish every minute Island Bliss Weddings works diligently to ensure your Barbados destination wedding is executed to perfection. With years of experience and a network of trusted local vendors, Island Bliss Weddings stops at nothing to help you craft the most unforgettable day of your life - all with the utmost professionalism and a friendly smile.
When you choose Island Bliss Weddings, you can expect full-service destination wedding planners and designers in Barbados. We work with a select network of trusted vendors around the island who meet our standards of luxury and excellence. You can rely on us to help you select, organize and design every detail for your Barbados wedding, including:
• Pre-Wedding Site Visits and Tastings
• Venues and Accommodations
• Cakes and Caterers
• Conceptualize Decor and Lighting
• Bridal Party Flowers & Floral Arrangements
• Photography & Videography
• Salon Services
• Pre and Post-Wedding Activities and Functions
• The Extras: Nanny Services, Fireworks, Floor Shows and more.
• Manage the planning process of your wedding while offering our professional advice.
• Source vendors and present quotes for various services requested.
• Present, update and manage your budget.
• Meet with you to finalize all plans, ensuring your vision will be accurately met.
• Accompany you to obtain your marriage license.
• Do all that behind the scenes planning, confirming and coordinating all details of your wedding.
• Conduct your rehearsal.
• Oversee the set up and execution of all plans.
• Stop at nothing to make sure your special day is a dream come true.
• Organize the breakdown and clean-up of the venue.
• Organize the timely delivery of your marriage certificate and wedding album.
• Hope to see you again to celebrate a special anniversary or vow renewal!